WebConnect is a mobile point of care for any portable device.
It allows care staff to record care from the point at which care happens, rather than needing to return to the computer station.
WebConnect is a streamlined version of AutumnCare’s clinical management system.
Designed for a smaller screen, information is displayed in a simple and clear manner.
Care staff are able to record daily notes on their phone or tablet, as well as send messages, set tasks and view care plans.
Care from a Portable Device
- Record information at the point of care
- A simple and clear information display
- Optimised for small screens
- Ideal for quick data entry
- More cost effective than buying multiple laptops
Simple Layout and Controls
Navigation is quick and simple within the intuitive layout of WebConnect.
By using the control panel care staff can navigate instantly between tasks from any screen.
Jot down care notes on the go!
WebConnect is ideal for
- Managers – send messages and set tasks for multiple staff members or staff groups
- Care staff – document on multiple residents consecutively
- GPs – access resident records and make medication change requests remotely via their own account within AutumnCare
- Staff working regularly at multiple facilities or locations within the organisation