Comprehensive reporting is available within AutumnCare to audit your care homes simply and efficiently.
In addition, these easy reports assist care staff with auditing requirements for inspections.
Since AutumnCare stores a full audit trail of all entries, you can recall and review data at any time.
Storing care records in a care management system enables efficiency in document recall.
Recall archived data faster compared to the time taken locating paper documentation.
Prepare For CQC Inspections and Audits
- Provide evidence for inspections with ease
Reinforce Quality Documentation
- Audit the quality of care notes to ensure documentation is thorough and of good quality
Review Communication Records
- View creation and modification dates for notes, assessments and care plans
- Audit Messages, Tasks, Handover Notes and even messages sent to families
- Review missed medications and missing signatures. Then, run reports on stock levels to re-order medication accurately
Visibility of Information
- Lastly, the Dashboard makes auditing even simpler. Indicators instantly reveal critical information
- For example; Care Plans not evaluated in the last 30 days or people who have not been weighed in the last month
Read more about how AutumnCare can improve CQC outcomes.