Have you registered for our webinar Achieving an Outstanding CQC Rating?
Join us for practical tips on demonstrating continuous improvement in the care home.
We will be exploring ways that care homes can enhance quality of life as well as quality of care for residents.
Join our webinar to learn more about
Utilising technology and innovation.
- Technology does not need to be extravagant to make an impact
- We discuss simple as well as more innovative ways you can involve technology in the care home from day to day
- Assisting residents to remain involved in their community and activities of interest
- Effective ways of including the outside community in the care home
Common themes shared by services rated Outstanding.
Complying with the five key areas assessed by the CQC.
- Is your home Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well Led?
Join a webinar by industry experts
Claire Bailey is the presenter of Achieving an Outstanding CQC Rating.
Claire is a Registered Nurse and Clinical Operations Manager at AutumnCare.
She has previously worked as a carer as well as a Care Home Manager.
Claire has 15 years of experience in delivering quality care in elderly residential services.
In this webinar, she shares her learnings and experiences.
Register now to attend our free CQC webinar.
Tags: care home, care home manager, carer, continuous improvement, cqc, cqc inspection, CQC Rating, outstanding, social care, webinar
This post was written by AutumnCare